首页关于本刊影响因子及获奖投稿须知订阅及广告专辑与专题学术会议绿色发表通道优秀论文 
韩王亚,张超,曾源,刘国华.2000—2015年拉萨河流域NPP时空变化及驱动因子.生态学报,2018,38(24):8787~8798 本文二维码信息
二维码(扫一下试试看!)
2000—2015年拉萨河流域NPP时空变化及驱动因子
Spatio-temporal changes and driving factors in the net primary productivity of Lhasa River Basin from 2000 to 2015
投稿时间:2018-06-02  修订日期:2018-12-14
DOI: 10.5846/stxb201806021233
关键词净初级生产力(NPP)  时空变化  驱动因子  拉萨河
Key Wordsnet primary productivity  spatio-temporal variation  driving factors  Lhasa river
基金项目西藏自治区重点科技计划(Z2016C01G01/08);国家重点研发计划(2016YFC0502102)
作者单位E-mail
韩王亚 中国科学院生态环境研究中心城市与区域生态国家重点实验室, 北京 100085
中国科学院大学资源与环境学院, 北京 100049 
 
张超 西藏自治区生态环境厅, 拉萨 850000  
曾源 中国科学院遥感与数字地球研究所数字地球重点实验室, 北京 100101  
刘国华 中国科学院生态环境研究中心城市与区域生态国家重点实验室, 北京 100085
中国科学院大学资源与环境学院, 北京 100049 
ghliu@ rcees.ac.cn 
摘要点击次数 235
全文下载次数 157
摘要:
拉萨河流域是西藏政治、经济和文化核心区,具有青藏高原典型的高寒湿地及西藏主要的耕作区,受人类活动及气候变化的影响,流域生态安全及生态健康面临威胁和破坏。植被净初级生产力(NPP)作为衡量生态系统健康的重要指标,能够反映生态系统的可持续发展。利用2000-2015年MODIS-NDVI数据,基于光能利用率模型估算了拉萨河流域的NPP,分析了NPP的时空格局、动态变化特征及NPP与气候因子的相关性,探讨了影响NPP变化的驱动因子并明确了驱动分区。结果表明:近16年拉萨河流域NPP年均值为165.614 gC m-2 a-1,总体分布具有明显的空间异质性,与该地区植被类型的分布规律相似,不同植被类型的NPP存在差异。NPP变化在总体上呈下降趋势,平均年变化趋势斜率为-1.804 gC m-2 a-1。NPP与气温和降水的相关性具有明显的地域性差异,草本湿地与气温呈显著负相关,灌丛与降水呈显著正相关。NPP变化受气候因子驱动的区域占比20.81%,非气候因子占比79.19%。
Abstract:
Lhasa River Basin, which is the political, economic, and cultural core of Tibet, with typical alpine wetland in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau and main cultivated lands of Tibet. As a result of human activities and climate change, the ecological security and ecology health of the region are now in jeopardy. Because net primary productivity (NPP) can be measured as an indicator of ecosystem health and sustainable development, the aims of the present study were to estimate NPP using a light use efficiency model that was based on the time-series MODIS-NDVI data, in order to analyze the spatial pattern and dynamic changes of NPP, determine the correlation of NPP and climate factors, and explore the driving factors and partitions of NPP variations in the Lhasa river basin from 2000 to 2015. The mean annual NPP for the region over this period was 165.614 g C m-2 a-1, with obvious spatial heterogeneity. The distribution of NPP was similar to the distribution of vegetation types, and NPP varied by vegetation type. The NPP also decreased in the river basin as a whole, with a mean change of -1.804 g C m-2 a-1. Total NPP was significantly correlated with several climate factors, notably temperature and precipitation, and the correlation between NPP and climate factors had obvious regional differences. The NPP of the herbaceous wetland was negatively correlated with temperature, whereas that of the shrubland was positively correlated with precipitation. Furthermore, 20.81% of the basin area experienced changes in NPP as a result of climate factors, whereas changes in the remaining 79.19% were driven by non-climate factors.
HTML 查看全文   查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器

您是本站第 86427990 位访问者

Copyright © 2005-2019   京ICP备06018880号
地址:北京海淀区双清路18号
  邮编:100085    电话:010-62941099
  E-mail : shengtaixuebao@rcees.ac.cn
本系统由北京勤云科技发展有限公司提供技术支持